Ready for the ultimate dolphin experience? Take a short ferry ride to the Dolphin Experience Lagoon where you’ll be separated into groups of six. Each group will take turns jumping into the water and swimming with the dolphins. Give the creatures a few hand signals and they’ll show off just how intelligent they truly are.
The friendly animal care staff will provide you with facts about the animals and will answer any and all questions you may have.
Each group will be in the water approximately 20-25 minutes. Fins are provided to assist you during your swim. Smile and say cheese because digital downloads of all your photos are included!
Book your excursion today by calling (800) 995-3201.
Children Price Ages 4-12
Free for children 3 and under
- Fun introduction & information session
- Swimming with dolphins
- Visit wildlife on the bird patio
Know Before You Book
- Upon arrival you will be greeted by our friendly guest service staff and dolphin trainers who will direct you to the briefing area for your program. During your briefing your dolphin trainer(s) will explain to you about the program and what to expect. Guests will be taken down to your program area which consists of floating docks surrounding a large swimming area (approx. 10’- 15’ ft deep) where you will be seated to start your program, feel free to dangle your feet in the water if you’d like! Your dolphin trainer will educate and entertain you with facts about these amazing creatures and tell you more about the facility where they live and how they are cared for, as the dolphins swim around your feet and show off what they can do. You will also be given an opportunity to ask questions.
- During this program guests will enter the water in pairs to spend quality time with the dolphins. Swim next to them, dive under the surface, learn hand signals from our trainers and try your hand at dolphin training! During this portion of the program our professional photo staff will be on hand to capture you swimming next to, hugging, and kissing the dolphins. Approximate in water time with the dolphins is 25 – 30 minutes.
- After your program, explore more of the facility with a visit to our bird patio, home to macaws, cockatoos and African tortoises of all sizes. Our animal care staff will be on hand to safely handle the birds while your friends and family take some “Insta-worthy” photos! Or visit the snack stand for a soft drink or treat.